Thursday, December 08, 2005

Got my blog up and running



Well, this is it, folks. The beginning of the next phase in spiritual evolution. Now is the time to do it. We have the resources--the spiritual reality--it is right here in this moment, in this instant, and in all things, as a matter of fact. We just need to persevere in our efforts to remove the veils of illusion and conditioning that prevent this all-encompassing Truth from emerging in our awareness. I want to write from a more universal perspective, so I will be sparse in my use of the word God, at least for now. I am excited about having you listen to my audio files of me talking about spiritual transformation, and of my guitar playing. I'm sure I'll be writing stuff, also, but I like intimacy, and I feel I don't get it while writing. Although perhaps you might feel it through my writing--that would be fulfilling in itself. So this is about transcendence, and growth, and openness, and being with the deeper reality. Of course, this will be an ongoing dialogue of exploration, because no one can have the answers of the Infinite. We are evolving, and that means we need humility and love and patience. This blogsite will grow and adapt, and be quite a spontaneous thing, generally. So I am going to leave this post as it is, and see what else I can do. Hope to meet some of you. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home