Saturday, December 24, 2005

Surrender


Well, here I is again, folks. What do I have to show for you all? Nothing, absolutely nothing, folks. That's how it goes in the real world. Surrender, we call it. Yielding to the reality of what is, in the deeper aspect of things. What I'm saying here is that I know that I am the created, and God is the Creator, so why not just yield to it, and stop running? I yield my life to the great cosmic Truth, the inner reality of All, commonly called God. In that surrender a great blessing is birthed, the effulgence of a true life emanating out from the placeless domain, in the form of this being, called Bob. It is available to everyone, since everyone is truly a soul radiating from the divine presence. If not, what are you? Where are you? You are certainly more than your body. There is a spiritual foundation to it all, and we read about it in all the great religions. I have found the Baha'i Faith to be the most comprehensive teaching, the word of God for this day. Check out the link to their website. Well, I'm not here to preach, but to be authentic, and this is it, folks. This is me, with all my true intentions for your good will and mine. I still need to find out how to get you to be able to hear my guitar music and inspiration tapes. I'm working on it. Hi to all my friends and visitors. You're all part of the wonderful family of humanity which is evolving and changing for the better--even through all this pain and heartache! Hang in there with me, and support each other with as much love as possible. Don't be afraid to pray, meditate, and read some Holy Scriptures. God bless, until next time...!

P.S. These beautiful flower pictures were taken by my friend Roxana Hadden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home